I am reminding myself that I have a choice to make: I can gripe or be grateful. Today I choose grateful. (tomorrow might be an entirely different story)
I’m grateful for, in no particular order:
- my husband–he gave me a sweet card and some of my favorite chocolates last night
- the fact that we HAVE a roof over our head
- boxes to put all our stuff in
- plenty of friends and family who will help us (and already have helped us) move
- the funds to rent a U-Haul
- a new house to move into–we won’t be homeless!
- running water
- jobs! They help us pay for the new house and running water.
- my Savior–He knows the number of hairs on my head, and He knows how crazy and overwhelmed I am, and He still loves me and wants me to cast my cares on Him.
Today I choose grateful.